The Les Cheneaux Yacht Club offers a variety of social events for members and their guests to enjoy during the summer months. They’re a great opportunity to connect with friends and fellow Club members.
All events are BYOB; ice and water are provided.
The 2018 summer season features an array of catered parties that appeal to adults and children alike.
- July: Brats and More; Pizza, Bingo, and Jersey Muds (P.B. & J.); Mexican Fiesta; Fish Fry and Chicken Dinner
- August: Annual Dinner; Boat Show Bash
- September: Bloody Mary Brunch
Refer to the social calendars for dates and times; this information was also included in the spring mailing to members. Pricing information is available here and inside the back cover of your LCYC Directory.
For these parties, reservations are required and must be made no later than two days before the event. Email reservation reminders will be sent to members. To reserve online, click here. You will see an option to prepay online or pay at the door.
Other Social Events
These events do not require reservations, and there is no charge to attend.
- Social Hours (two in July, two in August) are a longstanding LCYC tradition. Members from each Les Cheneaux “neighborhood” provide delicious hors-d’oeuvres to share, and the Club supplements with additional food offerings. Please come when you can! For the dates and group hosts of this year’s events, see Group Lists for Social Hours.
- Girls’ Night Out (August) is a fun potluck event for the women of LCYC and their guests.