The Les Cheneaux Yacht Club offers a variety of social events for members and their guests to enjoy during the summer months. They’re a great opportunity to connect with friends and fellow Club members.
The 2019 season (described below) has concluded. The 2020 social events will be described here in Spring 2020.
All events are BYOB; ice and water are provided.
The 2019 summer season features catered parties that appeal to adults and children alike.
- July: Brats and More; Fish Fry and Chicken Dinner
- August: Annual Dinner; Boat Show Bash
- September: Bloody Mary Brunch
Refer to the social calendar for dates and times; this information was also included in the spring mailing to members. Pricing information is available here and inside the back cover of your LCYC Directory.
For these parties, reservations are required and must be made no later than two days before the event. Email reservation reminders will be sent to members. To reserve online, click here. You will see an option to prepay online or pay at the door.
Other Social Events
These events do not require reservations, and there is no charge to attend.
- Social Hours are a longstanding LCYC tradition. Members from each Les Cheneaux “neighborhood” provide hors-d’oeuvres to share, and the Club supplements with additional food offerings. Please come when you can! For the dates and group hosts of this year’s events, see Group Lists for Social Hours.
- Throwback – Pack Your Own Picnic (July) revives an LCYC tradition from years gone by. Bring your own dinner to enjoy with friends at the Club.